Can't Blow My Mind

Can't Blow My Mind
"Ain't Got No Grass" from HAIR with New Line.

Friday, February 2, 2007

Here's to bein' a kid again!


Scotty The Director and I had an enjoyable conversation today. During this enjoyable conversation, we discussed how most adults have had the "kid" squeezed out of them. This is mainly due to our everyday jobs insisting that we act maturely and responsibly. What a shame. I have a tear in my eye. I miss those days that I felt indestructible. Taking silly risks with my health, pride or both. Everything seemed brighter, bigger and more colorful.

So, let's make a pact... everyday we adults must do something silly or learn something new. It doesn't matter how small and insignificant it my seem. Remember, to kids NOTHING is insignificant...everything matters! Grab those crayolas and color a picture for your Mom. Ten bucks says that she will still proudly put it on the fridge.

1 comment:

Scott Miller said...

I couldn't agree more, Robbo!