Can't Blow My Mind

Can't Blow My Mind
"Ain't Got No Grass" from HAIR with New Line.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wow. Cool! and OUCH!

Wow! What a great cast! Okay, I know I have said that before, but I don't give compliments unless they are REALLY due. So relish in it! We learned a ton of dance today. AMAZING. Even got the director, Scotty on the floor for a little Cha Cha and Box Step.

Major Shout Out to the Dance Captain: Jeffrey Pruett - you are a god-send. Thanks for your dance and input.

Downside: I feel as if I was hit by a MAC truck and then ran over by a parade of Shriners. After rehearsal with New Line, I had a rehearsal with my tap company "Diva La Tap". We look hot and we rock.

But enough dancing, looking hot and rockin' for me today. I'm going to eat some cookies and crawl to bed to die.......................................................................

No comments: