Can't Blow My Mind

Can't Blow My Mind
"Ain't Got No Grass" from HAIR with New Line.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

William Shattner ROCKS!


First in this blog, I just want to give big kudos to Mara (Cha Cha) and Brendan (Danny) for two great dance rehearsals. We have finished the Dance Contest and they totally deserve to win! Due to their talents, perseverance and killer moves courtesy of our Dance Captain, Jeffery Pruette, I think we may be ready for one of those suck ass-dance-reality- prime time shows. The ratings will soar through the roof. Move over David Hasselhoff, William Shattner, and the entire cast of "Cop Rock", the New Line Grease Dancers are comin' to Hollywood!

... and I haven't even had my Amaretto Sour yet....

Second...
I need a theatre, bad. The studio's show is this spring and I am having a horrible time finding AFFORDABLE theatre space. Okay, maybe I should have looked sooner, but I've been busy having a baby, moving, taking 20 kids + 9 adults to Disney, choreographing a New Line hit show, being a wife & Mom, and running a business. Damn, I'm a lazy skank!

If you have any ideas concerning my theatre dilemma, please reply.

Stanks.

No comments: