Can't Blow My Mind

Can't Blow My Mind
"Ain't Got No Grass" from HAIR with New Line.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

To "PT" or not to "PT"?

Okay,
this has nothing to do with Grease!.
However, I have made an observation that I find interesting (I'm probably the only one to find this interesting...typical!).
I am the proud owner of a PT Cruiser. When looking for a parking spot, which drivers often do, I am always amused when there is an open spot next to another PT Cruiser. Of course I take that perfect spot every time! Something about the way two or more of the Cruisers look together I suppose. You know, cars feeling a fondness for their own kind. Then it dawned on me the other day that I am not the only PT owner who does this. Scene: I parked at Walgreen's between two empty spots the other day. Upon my exit, my silver beauty was flanked by another silver and a blue PT! Three in a row. Cool.
My question is: Does "PT Cruiser" mean "Park Together Cruiser"? Hmmmmm............

No comments: